Welcome to part II of my experiment in how much can be done with the data ion the HPR feed
In my previous episode https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=3637 I discussed taking the data from the HPR feed and stuffing the useful bits into a sqlite database.
Today, Ill discuss some of my adventures generating a static site using the feed data
My original intent was to create markdown files that could be feed into an existing static site generator, something like Hugo or Jekyll.
I started with markdown but had to add too much html.
I'm am a bit fan of using Markdown, but it did not fit this particular use case
I added some HTML for header footer
One thing I would like to see on the HPR page is a count of how many shows there are for each host. I have enough data, so I added show counts.
Unless otherwise stated, our shows are released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license.
The HPR Website Design is released to the Public Domain.