Your ideas, projects, opinions - podcasted.
New episodes Monday through Friday.
on 2021-11-16 00:00:00
I use email in the terminal with a combination of:
- local IMAP server to fetch Protonmail mails
- to run protonmail-bridge in
- isync (or offlineimap etc)
- to sync IMAP with maildirs
- to tag and search mails
- to move mails found by certain notmuch queries in certain maildirs
- to read, compose, search and tag mails
- to send mails
- w3m (or lynx etc)
- to read HTML mails in the terminal
- to copy archived mails
- a shell function and an alias
- to make it all less ridiculous
To most, Thunderbird will be suitable, the target audience here is unreasonable people.
Complete Show Notes
Follow this link for the complete show notes: https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps/hpr3467/
Unless otherwise stated, our shows are released under a Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license.
The HPR Website Design is released to the Public Domain.